Open Position | Full Time | Remote
Marketing and Content Manager for Coaching Evolved at Natalie MacNeil Inc.
We’re looking to hire you, a brilliant marketing and content manager, to help us build our newest brand, Coaching Evolved, and its signature life coaching certification that is the only multi-modality, ICF-accredited certification of its kind.
In this role, you’ll be key to supporting and empowering the future leaders in the life coaching and transformation space.
After more than 15 years in the online space, teaching thousands of students through numerous digital courses, Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, five-time bestselling author, and go-to coach to thousands of leaders, Natalie MacNeil is embarking on this new chapter with Coaching Evolved.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Manage digital content creation, opt-in creation, marketing funnels, social media content, and more
- Identify and book media opportunities like podcasts
- Oversee the content production schedule, managing writers, designers, editors and Facebook ad staff
- Build and maintain project timelines for on-time deliverables of all of the above
- Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, reporting on and enhancing online marketing campaigns
- Experienced in all aspects of marketing automation using applications such as ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Experienced in planning and leading campaigns across multiple platforms
- Confident, resourceful and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Great at online research and booking key media opportunities
- Data and report driven, is meticulous with details
- Familiar with CMS using editors such as WordPress
- A strong understanding of SEO practices and implementation
- Fantastic at executing with speed and decisiveness and understanding how to manage priorities
- Confident in proactively suggesting solutions and innovative ideas that create raving fans and paying customers
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team.
- Thrilled and excited to create a positive ripple in the world through this work
- Bachelor’s degree, with focus in Marketing or Business (or related field) is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience managing digital campaigns to acquire and engage users throughout the funnel (i.e. email marketing, content creation, social media, online advertising, SEO, blogging, etc.
- Superior skills in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and other cloud-based tools
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business