Hi there, we are Coaching Evolved, part of Natalie MacNeil Inc., creators of the Coaching Evolved Mastery Experience, (herein referred to as “Coaching Evolved” or “we” or “us”). We’re so excited to work with you as you take your coaching practice and business to the next level.
Before you dive into the Coaching Evolved Mastery Experience (“Program”) and the training content on the website (“Site” or “Website”), we would appreciate you taking some time to read these Terms & Conditions.
By signing up to the Program, you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not want to agree to these Terms, you should not sign up.
PROGRAM ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
If you are under 18 years old, you need your parents’ permission before joining the Program and gaining access to the Site.
Your access to the Program is non-transferable. You are forbidden from sharing your username and password with anyone else. You are responsible for all Site usage that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
Joining the Program requires payment of a fee, as detailed on the Site’s sign-up page. Payment plans are available upon sign up. By signing up for the Program on a payment plan, you are contractually agreeing to pay each monthly payment on time. You are responsible for full payment of the fee and may not cancel. We have the right to seek the collection of any unpaid fees. Your access to all content and areas of the Site will be suspended or cancelled if we do not receive your fees within 10 days of the payment due date.
Refund Policy + Guarantee
We guarantee that if you show up and commit to your personal and professional evolution, you will see results. We know firsthand that if you want to produce next-level coaching and teaching you have to make a next-level commitment.
That’s why we are not offering refunds. After your 12-month commitment, you will have the option to pay a monthly rate of $497 to stay in the Program and get access to all the new content, trainings, retreats, etc. Or you can choose to end your Mastery journey at the end of those 12 months – no questions asked.
Transfer of Credit
Coaching Evolved does not provide the option to transfer your completion of the Coaching Evolved Mastery Experience into any of our other programs.
DISABILITY/ DISCRIMINATION/ DEIJ STATEMENT
It is the policy of Coaching Evolved that:
- Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All employees, students, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
You are encouraged to follow the Grievance Policy below to report discrimination. Coaching Evolved will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
COMPLAINT/ GRIEVANCE POLICY
Coaching Evolved seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner.
You have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems.
A process for filing grievances can be found below:
- You should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom you have an issue. If you are not comfortable approaching the individual, you can proceed to step 2.
- If you are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom you have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, you should submit a written grievance to the program manager within 7 days. The program manager will review the issue and talk to you within 7 days of receiving the complaint. The program manager will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
ETHICS, INTEGRITY, AND TRANSPARENCY
As an ICF Accredited provider of a coaching certification program, Coaching Evolved adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here: https://coachingfederation.org/ethics/code-of-ethics
Additionally, Coaching Evolved commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We currently offer our programs only in English. We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we aim to provide the most accessible pricing we can while delivering quality coaching education.
AVAILABILITY AND USE
The Program website will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Site or the provision of the Site’s services and content for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using the Site and its services and content, you must comply with directions, instructions or protocols posted on the Site.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of exclusive content on the Site for your educational and learning needs. The content will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific content will always be available on the Site.
All Program materials, coaching classes, practice sessions, replays, recordings, transcripts, and workshops (the “Content”) are owned by Coaching Evolved, except when otherwise attributed, and are to be kept confidential.
Joining the Program gives you a revocable, non-exclusive license to use, modify and manipulate the Content for your own use and when working with clients in your coaching business. Joining the Program does not give you a license to offer the Content as your own program.
The Content may not be duplicated, redistributed, shared, posted on social media or utilized in any way without express permission from Coaching Evolved. We own all other rights in the Site including its design, and look and feel.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are, unless otherwise stated, owned by Coaching Evolved and others, and you must not use these without the approval of the relevant owner.
FAIR USE AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You are permitted to download Content to your computer as part of joining the Program, but this is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. Our ‘fair use’ policy requires that your use of the Site and the Content must be fair, genuine and reasonable.
You must not:
- Use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from or through the Site;
- Attempt to interrupt or alter the Site’s operation in any way;
- Use the Site or the Content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory; or
- Copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Content or any other data or code made available through the Site.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor all matter posted to the Site. We are not responsible or liable for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Terms, our policies or applicable law.
You must not upload or post any materials that:
- Restrict or inhibit others’ use or enjoyment of the Site;
- Are false, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive;
- Infringe others’ rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights;
- Slander or otherwise defame Coaching Evolved, Coaching Evolved Mastery Experience, Natalie MacNeil Inc., or Natalie MacNeil.
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component; or
- Contain commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind.
- We have the right to terminate your access to Program and/or the Site if any of the Terms in this agreement is violated.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your participation in the Program and access to the Site if we consider you to be in breach of these Terms, any other Site rules, or applicable law. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Program and the Site at our sole discretion.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
We do not promise that the Content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; and we make no promises regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site or Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise. We and our affiliates are not liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or revenue or loss of profits which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Program or the Site.
We are not liable for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you or your clients suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the Program Content. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended by the Program.
While we do provide access to mentors for coaching and business mentoring, the advice you receive through the Program is not a substitution for consultation with professional accounting, tax, or legal advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a professional.
Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individuals.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used do not necessarily apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our Program and Content should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our Program and Content.
We control and operate the Site from our offices in Los Angeles, California. The laws of California, United States govern these Terms.
CONTACT US! WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Alright, we’re ready to roll! If you have any questions about these Terms please email us at any time: email@example.com